Friday, September 16, 2005

Worst part of vacation is coming home

I find that everytime I take a trip, I am never ready to return to that place I call home. I am starting to wonder if it is because I have not yet settled in a place that I really want to be. I recently ventured to the Mediterranean - my absolute favorite place on earth - and realized how emotional and social people are there. Walking down the street, everyone is looking at the people around them, searching eyes for emotion, indication, information... it is fascinating and fabulous at the same time. As soon as I set foot on American soil, everyone around me was hustling and bustling to that next destination - head down, no eye contact - cold. I have never felt such a disappointment as in that moment. I know that I had become like that but this summer and this vacation re-opened my eyes and my awareness that I want to expose my mediterranean roots and I need the warmth and openess of people to surround me.

Need to ponder some more... check back later

8 Comments:

Blogger dwainerickson96631825 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

3:13 AM  
Anonymous online relationship said...

Cool!!! What inspire you to create such a wonderful blog!!!

Blogs are great for information sharing.

I have a love relationship site/blog.

101 Ways to Build Happy, Lasting Relationships at love relationship - RelationshipAdviceGuide.com.

Be Flexible :There will be times when your mate is right and times when you are right.

1:13 AM  
Anonymous relationship advice said...

Chance upon your blog and enjoy it.

Take it look at my love relationship site.

101 Ways to Build Happy, Lasting Relationships at love relationship - RelationshipAdviceGuide.com site.

Respect Privacy :When two people come together in a relationship, each person has their own set of history.

2:00 AM  
Anonymous long distance relationship said...

Your blog is worth a visit.

You may like to checkout online relationship site/blog.

101 Ways to Build Happy, Lasting Relationships at online relationship - RelationshipAdviceGuide.com site.

Showing Love :Although hearing the words, I love you is special and important.

12:17 AM  
Anonymous relationship tip said...

Hey LEM, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a relationship quote site/blog.

101 Ways to Build Happy, Lasting Relationships at relationship quote - RelationshipAdviceGuide.com.

Realistic Expectations :No matter how wonderful and flawless your mate seems, no one is perfect.

10:20 PM  
Anonymous people relationship dating said...

Hey LEM, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a relationship quote site/blog.

101 Ways to Build Happy, Lasting Relationships at relationship quote - RelationshipAdviceGuide.com.

Motivate Each Other :Find a mutual incentive that will motivate both of you.

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Dating Customs said...

Your blog is creative Bonzer! In case you were wondering Dating New York It's all there: Dating New York

11:25 PM  
Blogger markingals6390390329 said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home