Tuesday, June 21, 2005

they all love me...

It has become a global epidemic. How many of you girls have come across men that you have dated but have come to realize that it is not the relationship that is important but the number of women they can capture the interest of. They want quantity not quality. I should write a book about this and call it the "They ALL Love My Syndrome." Actually, that title is a bit boring, maybe you can help me come up with a better name.

And you would think online or offline dating services would help this problem... in actuality I think it makes it worse. Now men do not have to go to a bar and compete in the flesh to grab the attention of a woman. They can share winks with millions of women every minute! And since women are so sick and tired of the same ol' pickup line, they are flocking to web to find their prince charming. The more the merrier... well I say the more the less appealing. Oh - and if you men are using Match.com or E-harmony, or any other service, please choose your winks wisely. Do you realize how many women have multiple yet opposite profiles and you wink at all of them? It then becomes even MORE obvious to us that you are not interested in looking for someone but for everyone.

In summary, women do not care nor want to hear about all the women you have dated in the past! The more that you have does not make you more appealing! And, to top it off, if you do not focus on what is in front of you now, she (and I included) will not be there in the future. Hell, we won't be there 5 minutes from now!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tipsy McStagger said...

You should check me out! I'm not like that!!!
http://tundraclown.blogspot.com

8:52 AM  
Blogger LEM said...

I am glad to see that there are needles in the haystack ;)

9:25 AM  
Blogger Tipsy McStagger said...

Don't lose faith Pet...

1:59 PM  
Anonymous dating guide for men said...

I was out searching for online dating related information, when I landed on your page. LEM you have some good stuff there. While they all love me... wasn't exactly what I was looking for I enjoyed the read Thanks. So I'll continue on looking for online dating, see you again some time.

9:33 PM  
Anonymous mens dating said...

Hi LEM greetings from down under. I was searching for the latest information on mens dating , I can see how I landed on your page. While they all love me... wasn't exactly what I was looking for. (I was after mens dating related stuff) I ejoyed reading your blog, I'll come back agin to read future posts. Take Care.

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home